Danko Arlington is a family owned, ISO 9001:2008 and HubZone Certified corporation, located in Baltimore, MD which specializes in the production of raw and CNC machined aluminum and bronze sand castings. The company operates three divisions at its one location: Foundry, Pattern, and Machine Shop where the castings are finished as turnkey components — ready to integrate into customer applications.
• CAD/CAM, Reverse Engineering, and Design.
• Pattern making to build rapid-prototype plastic, hardwood, urethane, and metal foundry tooling.
• Sand casting of high quality non-ferrous alloys ranging in size from ounces – to over 1500 lbs.
• Cast alloys include: Aluminum – A356, A357, C355, 319, 535 Almag
• Bronze – 415 Aluminum Bronze, 500 Silicon Bronze, 421 Manganese Bronze
• Non Destructive Testing (NDT) including Liquid Dye Penetrant, Radiographics.
• Heat Treat, Chemical analysis, Physical testing (test bars).
• Machine Shop with 13 CNC’s with envelope up to 60”x78”x118”.
• Minor assembly capabilities.
• Design assistance
• Simple and high-quality castings and machining/finishing for commerical, aerospace, and defense applications.
• Kan-Ban and Just-In-Time shipments.
• “One- source responsibility” to manage complex processes for added value.
• Excellent reputation of over 90 years of experience in the industry.
|ISO 9001:2008 Certified
ASTM 1742 – Radiographics
AMS 2771C – Heat Treating Alum Alloys
ASTM E1417 – Liquid dye penetrant
ASTM B26 – Chemical & Physical testing
|ANSI/NCSL Z540.3 – Calibration
AMS-STD-2175 – Inspection Spec.
AMS-A-21180A – Material Spec.
NAS 410 – Personnel Qualification
AMS 2750D – Pyrometry
GENERAL COMPANY DATA
|Danko Arlington, Inc.
4800 East Wabash Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
|Hubzone Certified #19982
Cage code 26993
Founded in 1920
John D. Danko, President
Bradley Prue, Sales Mgr.
Michael Allen, Plant Mgr.
Robert Harting, QC Mgr.